- SMALL in SIZE - BIG on COMFORT! This is the most compact & lightweight inflatable camp pillow on the market – folds down to 5x2 inches, smaller than a soda can! Inflates to a comfortable pillow for head or lumbar support. Deflates back down in seconds. This backpacking pillow can easily be carried in your backpack or pocket for easy access. Weighing a mere 2.75oz (78g), lighter than a can of soda! This is the only travel pillow you will ever need period!
- NEWLY DESIGNED with YOUR ULTIMATE COMFORT in MIND - Improved Ergonomic Design with enhanced neck support for a restful night’s sleep! This pillow is ideal for back, side and stomach sleepers alike. Inflates to a generous 16 x 12 x 4 inches, in 3-5 breaths (approx.). Ergonomically designed for superior neck and back support while you travel—sleep like at home. The only thing left to decide is where to go. You can Rest easy with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
- NOW MORE DURABLE THAN EVER! Enhanced design with added layers for head support that is constructed from highly durable elastic TPU fabric that boasts water resistance. So, whether sleeping under the stars in the mountains, in your boat on the open seas, camping at your favorite national park or staying at a hotel on holiday—your ALUFT comfort travel pillow is your perfect travel companion.
- EASE OF USE! With the simple click of a button, Inflate pillow by mouth with approximately 3-5 breaths. Once you are done you can conveniently deflate the pillow with the Quick Deflate feature which rapidly releases air after use in only seconds. With the unique technology in this compact and light pillow, you are able to adjust firmness to your personal sleep preference.
- SLEEP WITHOUT WORRY with OUR PROPITIATORY SLIP-RESISTANT DESIGN - No more slipping off your pillow in the middle of the night! The Dreamer Comfort pillow back is made up of a slip resistant material to prevent your head from moving around while you sleep. Always ensures you have a good night rest! Pairs well with air inflatable sleeping pads.
I asked some questions about the pillow, and except for a brief answer, which did not address all of my concerns, I got no acceptable response from Trekology. I am still waiting for the answer or at least a response following up on my original questions. At that point, at least I will be able to consider whether pillow rates a 5 or not.
My pillow failed within a week
I have recently returned from a 2200+ mile, 10 week bike packing/touring/camping trip from Lands End to the north of the Shetland Islands. I received the Trekology pillow as a Christmas gift (at my request). As a bike-packer I need low weight and good packability. The pillow was very comfortable to use. Unfortunately the pillow failed after about 1 week. It would slowly deflate during the nitght and I replaced it with a pillow from another manufacturer when it began to deflate at such a speed it was almost empty of air within an hour. I attempted a repair during the trip. I wet the pillow in soapy water and it revealed dozens of leaking points, all invisible-to-the-naked-eye. The leaks followed the line of the rear seam of the pillow (but not from the seam). I applied a few inches of gaffer tape but this did not resolve the problem. There were clearly too many leak points. Whether these leak points were punctures from insects bites or a defect in the material I do not know. However, the replacement pillow from another manufacturer did not fail. I emailed Trekology about this but have not received a reply.
Comparison Pillow Review
Ok to start, I also own the Klymit X pillow. I purchased the Aluft 1.0 on Veterans Weekend which Trekology had such a great deal for $1.19 that included Sales tax for Florida. I couldn’t believe it so what the heck it’s a buck. Well after receiving it I would have paid full price and I believe that is still a value. Yes it only takes a few breaths, like 4 or so and it’s ready to sleep on. The valve is awesome. Much better and easier than Klymit X. Both pillows air up fairly the same but the Aluft releases air much faster and easier due to the valve. The difference in size is about and inch in every way larger than the Klymit X which for me it’s is more comfortable, size does matter, lol as well as the indention for the shoulders on the Aluft makes this pillow better for side sleepers and also as a back sleeper like me. The weight is very competitive for both because they weight just an ounce apart in difference. Both extremely light weight. Both come in nice lil stuff sacks which is nice. Shipping was super fast on both. The Klymit has those X ridges which are different in my Opinion because it seems made for just back sleepers and the Aluft is comfortable for both back and side sleepers. Now I also bought the Klymit on a sale for free but had to pay $7.99 shipping. A very good deal as well. Both pillow are nice but Cost/ Comfort and ease of deflating gotta go to the Aluft 1.0..I’ve used it a couple of times already and the Aluft 1.0 will be my to go camping/ hiking pillow!
best pillow ever
I have had this pillow for almost 2 years and had no problems with it https://youtu.be/OfH-WR7oEes
I used this pillow for over 300 miles hiking the AT, several overnighters since, and it has held up great. No leaks. Really like being able to adjust the firmness as for me it is too firm blown up all the way. My only issue with this pillow is how to clean it. I've used a warm soapy washcloth in the past and letting it air out overnight. Thanks for making an affordable, ultralight pillow!