Sold in a set of 6 rubber tips. Could be used on TREKOLOGY trekking poles.
The Poles are NOT included.
- ONE SIZE MEET MOST - each walking stick tip has a hole with a 11mm (0.43 inches) diameter of 11mm (0.43 inches), fitting most trekking poles brands.
- ENHANCED GRIP - whether on hard surfaces or rocky terrain, these rubber tips help increase traction and prevent slipping, thereby improving stability.
- EXTRA PROTECTION - These trekking pole tips help un-intentional wear and tear of walking sticks' metal tips, effectively extend the lifetime and usability of those hiking poles. They also help prevent damage to the environments.
- DURABLE and STRONG - Unless some other cheaper models, we added extra metal protection layer to prevent the metal tips on the trekking poles to poke through these rubber tips. These help extend the lifespan of these tips and making your investment even better.
- 6 PIECE SUPPLY - On trails or roads, these rubber tips for canes may become loose or slide off. There are also normal wear and tears. Carrying extra tips are essential for long hikes.