- Increase Your Footprint : Our Aluminum 7075 walking stick can weigh up to 115 gram (4 ounces) less compared to 6061 alumnium poles. The weight difference is crutial for hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, treking, running in rough terrains, and supporting heavier weights, considering you may lift the poles thousands of time in a single time
- STURDY and BUILT TO LAST: Trekology Walking stick's tough aluminum shaft can withstand pressure and impact better than carbon fibre - crucial if hiking on rocky terrain or supporting heavier weight.
- METAL FLIP LOCK - easier to adjust than twist lock, and sturdier than plastic flip lock - Changing the height of these telescoping poles from 26 to 53 inches (65cm to 135cm) is a breeze even when you're wearing gloves or trekking in wet conditions thanks to its lever locks.
- BUILT FOR YOUR COMFORT - EVA foam handles are comfy to use in both hot and cold temperatures, are moisture-wicking. They have beautiful cork color for aesthetic look. The adjustable strap help hold your poles in place to reduce efforts.
- Get Your Complete Set today! Each set comes with two poles with plenty of accessories. Choose from red or black colored shafts. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and have a WORRY-FREE ONE YEAR WARRANTY. Get the poles today and expand your adventure!
- Product Made in China
I purchased 2 sets of these , one for myself and one for my wife , she has knee problems ,to see if they would help her hiking. We finally got a Saturday to take a hike and try them out , the trail was rocky and muddy , they worked great . My wife said they really helped her with the down hill , especially on ghe rocky portions . The quality seems good . The adjustment locks hold tight and never slipped . We are greatly pleased with purchase.
I have only recently bought these. I have used them once. I am 73, and they were great for going down fairly steep snow covered trail. Going up, it was easy to shorten them a little. Very pleased.
Third set of hiking poles purchased from Trekology. 2 of the trek-one's and one of the trek-y's. All sets worked perfectly. No slippage on the joints. They were comfortable. The foam on the Trek-y is a little softer than the Trek-one. Would purchase again.