- 🔥 New Upgraded 2020 Design! 🔥 SMALL in SIZE - BIG on COMFORT! This is the most compact & lightweight inflatable camp pillow on the market – folds down to 5x2 inches, smaller than a soda can! Inflates to a comfortable pillow for head or lumbar support. Deflating back down in only seconds. This backpacking pillow can easily be carried in your backpack or pocket for convenient access. Weighing a mere 2.8oz (80g), lighter than a can of soda!
- 🔥 New in 2.0! 🔥 NOW MORE DURABLE THAN EVER! Enhanced design with latest highly durable elastic TPU fabric that boasts water resistance. So, whether sleeping under the stars in the mountains, in your boat on the open seas, tenting at your favorite national park or staying at a hotel on holiday—your Aluft comfort travel pillow is the perfect travel companion.
- 🔥 New in 2.0! 🔥 SLEEP WITHOUT WORRY with OUR PROPITIATORY DOT and LATCH DESIGN - No more slipping off your pillow in the middle of the night! The new Aluft 2.0 pillow back contain rubber anti-slipping dots to increase frictions between your pillow and the sleeping mat. A latch strap pairs well with air inflatable sleeping pads canfurther prevent your pillow from moving around while you sleep. All these features are designed with your ultimate comfort in mind!
- 🔥 New in 2.0! 🔥 NEWLY STYLISH DESIGNED with YOUR ULTIMATE COMFORT in MIND - Improved Ergonomic Design with Enhanced neck support for a restful night’s sleep! The Aluft 2.0 Comfort Air Pillow is ideal for back, side and stomach sleepers alike. Inflates to a generous 16 x 12 x 4 inches, in a mere 3-5 breaths (approx.). Ergonomically designed for superior neck and back support while you travel—sleep like at home. The only thing left to decide is where to go.
- EASE OF USE! With the simple click of a button, Inflate pillow by mouth with approximately 3-5 breaths. Once you are done you can conveniently deflate the pillow with the Quick Deflate feature which rapidly releases air after use in only seconds. With the unique technology in this compact and light pillow, you are able to adjust firmness to your personal sleep preference. You can Rest easy with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Cons stuff sack and new air valve
Overall like the new design of the 2.0 pillow. We had researched and watched many videos regarding the older version with many positive comments. 2 Big Cons for this pillow: stuff sack, we have 2 other blow up pillows which are smaller then this one, however their stuff sacks are the same size as the one for this pillow. If it’s hard to put away at home, even tougher on the trail when conditions can be wet and cold. New air valve: from videos it looks like the old version had a valve like the sea to summit pillows, which we like, one way flow to inflate. 2 adults tried to blow the pillow up as per instructions with the valve button in the up position, even tried to do long sustained breaths. Nothing-could only inflate with the valve in down position (deflate position) then quickly close valve. We’re ready to return when we let our son try-he also did long sustained breath till the valve was squeaking then something “popped/loosened” and now it works as an one way air valve with the button up. So the valve will eventually work as directed but down’t be surprised if it takes awhile for something in the valve to shift to allow this to happen.
Great Quality, Light Weight, Unbeatable Price
I bought the pillow off of amazon and then once the pillow arrived I blew it up in a few breaths it has a really cool valve that makes it easy to inflate and deflate. Most impressive part of my whole order was an email I received after I got home. Supposedly it was from the owner of the company (even if it wasn’t it did have his contact info) The accountably at this company was impressive enough to lead me to the Trekology website, buy a travel pillow and sticks and leave this review. You won’t be disappointed if you buy this pillow.