For orders on this website we can only provide shipment to domestic USA addresses. For international shipments, please visit our eBay or Amazon stores in the following countries:
- eBay store for Global Shipments
- Canada: Trekology Amazon Canada Storefront
- United Kingdom: Trekology Amazon UK storefront
- Germany: Trekology Amazon DE storefront
- France: Trekology Amazon FR storefront
- Spain: Trekology Amazon ES storefront
- Italy: Trekology Amazon IT storefront
- Japan: Trekology Amazon JP storefront
- Australia: Trekology Amazon Australia storefront
- China: Trekology Amazon China storefront
Q2: What kind of shipping options do you have?
We offer three types of shipment options. Standard shipping is included for domestic USA addresses.
Due to the pandemic, there are extra time needed to handle your package. Please allow up to 5 business days of handling time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Standard Shipping - 7 to 10 business days (included free in price!)
- Expedited Shipping - 2 to 3 business days (with extra fee)
- Priority Shipping - 1 to 2 business days (with extra fee)
We can only do Standard Shipping for the following addresses: (no expedite or priority shipping)
- Addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- P.O. Boxes in the continental U.S.
- APO/FPO addresses with U.S. ZIP codes.
Q3: What is your return policy?
We Call it a Hassle Free Return!
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class returns policy. If you want to return an item for any reason, we've got you covered:
Within thirty days of your order, if you are dissatisfied for any reason, you can return it and ask for a full refund. New, unused gear must be returned in the condition it was received and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
We pay for the return label at no cost to you during the 30-day return period.
Q4: What is your warranty?
Trekology wants you to feel confident about your purchase and be completely bother free therefore our products carry a one (1) year warranty against materials and workmanship.
If proven defective due to materials or workmanship, Trekology is fully responsible to replace the gears or parts of the gears. Our warranty is only valid with the proof of purchase specifying purchase solely from Trekology or its authorized web stores. This is a one year warranty and it does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse or damage not caused by a manufacturing defect.
Q5: How Do I Use the Warranty?
Don't hesitate to contact us! Describe the problem and our customer support representative will give you advise for the next steps. The remedy could be as simple as us sending you a part and have you returning the product to us for quality evaluation. Just follow the simple steps below:
- Email us at email@example.com and describe the issue. Please include an order number and a mailing address for verification purposes. If applicable, please include a photo describing where the issue is so we can judge what options work best for you.
- Based on your description of the issue, we will ship you the replacement gears/parts and generate a return label at no cost to you. In certain cases, we may choose to refund you the purchase amount.
Our warranty only covers your purchases from any of our authorized stores (examples are: http://www.trekology.com; ebay, or Amazon) with valid prove of purchases.
There are some inherent risks involved in using any product purchased from this website including but not limited to serious physical injury. Intended for experienced adults over 18 years of age. We will not be held liable under any circumstance for incidental or consequential loss, damage, or injury due directly or indirectly to the use of this product including any malfunction from negligence or defect. Trekology makes no claims as to the suitability of this product for any specific purpose or use. Buyer understands that the use of the product can cause possible injury or death to themselves or others. The Buyer holds our company, its agents, & affiliates harmless from any liability arising out of or relating to the use or ownership of this product. Buyer fully accepts responsibility & releases the seller for any and all personal injuries, fatal injuries, and other damages incurred as a result of the Buyer or anyone else's operation of this item.