Sold in a set of 6 rubber tips. Could be used on TREKOLOGY trekking poles.
The Poles are NOT included.
- STANDARD SIZE - these trekking pole tips have a hole with a diameter of 11mm or 0.43in and are designed to provide a snug fit for most brands of trekking poles
- ADDS EXTRA GRIP - Use on hard surfaces liked paved trails, roads, sidewalks, or rocky terrain and feel the additional traction from the tips to help prevent slipping and improve stability
- PROTECTS POLES AND ENVIRONMENT - These tip protectors prevent premature wearing of metal tips and are also easy on the environment as they minimize terrain scarring and prevent damage to nature
- EMBEDDED METAL WASHERS - Increase the lifespan of the rubber tips by adding an extra metal layer that prevents the metal tip from poking through the rubber
- 6 PIECE SET - Rubber tips wear and have a tendency to become loose and slide off, so it's always a good idea to carry extra tips especially for long hikes. With Trekology's 6-piece pack, you are covered!
- Product Made in China