- REST WELL TONIGHT, ADVENTURE TOMORROW: Stay warm and comfortable from cold, wet, and uneven camp floor! This comfy matress uses premium TPU fabric that is ultra lightweight and durable. It provides unparalleled insulation by putting you 8 cm from ground. You will find solid support from head to leg for a great night sleep. Get ready to be energetic for your adventure the next day! You won't miss your bed! Suitable for adults and kids alike!
- SUPER EASY to INFLATE and DEFLATE with the included Air Pump Dry Sack Bag: Add air to your desired firmness by breathing or using the included dry sack pump bag and you are ready for a good night sleep outdoors! Deflation is as easy as opening the valve and pushing out the air. You will be ready to go in seconds!
- STAY HYGIENIC by PUMPING the MATT with the included Dry Sack pump bag. Sharing the mat with others? Or camping in a dusty environment? No need to use your mouth to breath into the valve, just connect the pump bag to push more air, and you are all set! The Dry Sack is a great bonus for storage, and can prevent inner items from water splash to keep them dry!
- COMPACT and EASY to CARRY packs small to a size of 9.85 inch x 4.15 inch (25 cm x 10.5 cm). At only 560g (20 oz), it is extremely lightweight to carry around. Easy to fit into your backpack, or any of your duffel bag for a perfect camping or backpacking trip! It's like carrying an ultra light foldable bed outdoors!
- ROBUST and STURDY: This heavy duty pads are made from best in class waterproof material and premium nylon that are built to last. Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed! Get one and feel the difference in this design today! Pair well with Trekology ALUFT ultralight camping pillow
Tips on inflating the sleeping pad using the included air pump dry sack: make sure the dry sack is perpendicular to the pad so it is more efficient in pushing air.
Very nice pad
This pad is great. I just wish they came in a few size choices. A bit wider and not quite so long would be a nice option.
Number 1 Sleeping Pad for Side Sleepers....Nice and Thick Yet Lightweight
This is simply the best sleeping pad I have ever used. I am a side sleeper and this supports better than any other lightweight sleeping pad out there. It is lightweight and packs down to a small size yet inflates to about 2.5-3 inches thick and is very long for tall people (eventhough I am only 5'4"). It is so comfortable and cushions your whole body. It also fits easy into a backpacking backpack and does not weight a lot. A must buy and my sleeping pad of choice when I need one.
Air pad review
1st time out with the air pad was so nice to be able to sleep on my side and not feel the ground https://youtu.be/3XeR8WJqydQ