- COMFORTABLE -This pillow was designed with comfort in mind. Inflates to 17 x 10 x 4 inces with an ideal height for head and neck support. Provides support for various sleeping positions. There are two options from which to choose from, for optimum comfort. The Regular is the original self-inflating pillow and is quite comfortable. The New Design offers the same technology with added contouring to be ergonomic for comfort, enhanced support of head, neck, shoulder and lumbar area.
- EASY to INFLATE and DEFLATE - Simply twist open the air valve and the pillow will inflate itself. For increased firmness, gently blow more air into the pillow's valve. To deflate, open the valve and roll the pillow towards the valve opening.
- COMPACT and LIGHTWEIGHT- When fully deflated and rolled into a convenient travel sack of 11 x 4.5 inches, the pillow only weighs 10.4oz (295g). Easily fits into most cars’ glove boxes, or under the seat. This would also fit nicely into a motorcycle carry compartment and takes up very little space for backpackers and tent campers. If you need a smaller option than the Self-inflating pillow, try the Trekology ALUFT Comfort Pillow which is available in a variety of colors and packs smaller than a can of soda.
- DURABLE - Constructed from strong, durable and water-resistant materials. Whether you're leisurely vacationing with your family, camping for the weekend, or backpacking the mountains - this travel pillow is sure to keep up. Quality of our products is our top priority.. If you encounter any issue, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We guarantee you will get a good night sleep or your money back!
- VERSATILE – Use it as a pillow to sleep or for lumbar support. It is properly sized to serve multiple purposes. This pillow can be used for back support while on the computer at home or during travel. It will bring you comfort during road trips. This is the perfect solution for car sleeping or wherever you might need a pillow.
I am very impressed with the quality of the material. I thought it was going to be cheap. I don’t know if I would classify it as “UL” but the comfort and quality is worth the weight to me. It’s really not self inflating. It self inflates a little but 2 maybe 3 breaths of air will get it fully inflated.
Great pillow at the start but it popped after a few uses.
The fact that they call this "self inflating" is ridiculous. If its compressed and you open the valve a little air comes in, not self-inflating thats just a stupid trick they say to get you to buy it. Other than the lies of self-inflation it seems like a decent product. Not as compact as I thought it would be but seems to be more comfortable than I thought too so thats a good trade off. To blow it up to a level you would actually want to sleep with you have to blow it up quite a bit and not the "blow gently" as they describe.