- This is a knee height table with the following dimensions
- Small: Surface area 15.6'' x 13.6'', 12.8'' height (39.5cm*34.5cm*32.5cm), 2.2lb (1000g)
- Medium: Surface area 22" x 18'', 16'' height (56cm*45.5cm*40.5cm), 3.5lb (1500g)
- Large is: Surface area 27'' x 18'', 16'' height (68.5cm*45.5cm*40.5cm) , 4lb (1800g)
- An ALL-PURPOSE CAMPING TABLE that combine the advantages of mobility and practicality. It is compact enough to be packed in a car or a RV, and is study to support heavy tasks such as cutting and cooking. Whether you are a camper, a backpacker, or just out for a picnic, you will find this table convenient for all your outdoors activities. Love the practicality of this table or Your Money Back!
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT, and PORTABLE: The large-sized table is weighted only 4lb (1800g) - which is lighter than comparable-sized wooden tables. It folds into a carrying bag of 28’x6’’x4’’, which can be stored in a car or on canoe or wherever you may need it. It unfolds to a surface area of 27’’x18’’and a height of 16’’ (roughly adults’ knee height). This height is suitable to be used along with camping chairs/stools, or even sitting on ground!
- WATERPROOF and DURABLE: Unlike wooden or nylon-top portable tables, the aluminum table top is waterproof, weather-resistant, and easy to wipe clean. The table is built with aerospace-grade aluminum alloy that is coated with outdoorsy metallic colors. Its beautiful brown color is unparalleled and would enlighten your outdoor spirits.
- EASY to SETUP: No tools needed! The aluminum base frame is designed to pop up and fold with ease. Its unique hinge design enables easy and robust connection to the table top. Just pop it open and attach the table top and you are ready to go! Easy to assemble even with one hand! It is so easy that a kid can do it!
STABLE: The table is mechanically designed to hold up to 50lb. The robber legs are built to be stable on various terrains. Forest or river, this table is your perfect outdoor companion!
- Product Made in China
pleasantly surprised by the quality and sturdiness of this product and would recommend to friends and family.
I bought one table and loved everything about it. It's light, easy to put up and take down, the bag is divided so protects the table from being scratched by the legs when being transported, and the colors are delightful. Even my kids thought it a good purchase. We do lots of camping but like to eat comfortably so I bought a second. Both in medium. Then I bought a larger tent where I have room for a table, and already being an owner of one of the chairs (another great purchase!) I put one of the tables and the chair in there for my morning coffee when it rains, so now I might need another table lol.
Now that I've owned four of these babies for over 2-3 years, I feel qualified to review them. Now that I've owned four similar sized bamboo tables for 2-3 months, I've come to appreciate them even more! You wanna have a picnic for several people and you have to bring four tables? You wanna bring THESE four tables in their handy sturdy sacks with the great dividers sewn in that keeps things from getting scratched up. Not a scratch on any of mine after being thrown around. These go together pretty fast and the color is gorgeous. I use fabric tablecloths on them but they'd be great without. You wanna have a picnic with a kid who jumps around and sits on tables? You wanna use this table as an ottoman for your feet? No and no. It is not sturdy like that. It is sturdy enough for food, delicious wine and normal nudging here and there. Mine have never fallen so maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I could just jump right on it and live to tell about it! Probably gonna use it in good health instead. Zero regrets on this purchase. Coupled with a few light chairs that I can fit in my hand, I can tote a picnic for four as well as some food and wine, in one backpack like a magician.
This table arrived in a very small, light bag. As I spread the pieces out I thought it was so light and flimsy that it would not be strong enough. How wrong I was. It is incredibly strong, easy to assemble and is so light that our five year old grandchild is happy to carry it one mile to the beach. Great buy - highly recommended. I also bought the Trekology chairs to go with the table- see my other review
I have had this table for a few weeks and love it. easy to set up not to heavy at 3.5lbs for the med size. Its a go everywhere table.