- SMALL in SIZE - BIG on COMFORT! This is the most compact & lightweight inflatable camp pillow on the market – folds down to 5x2 inches, smaller than a soda can! Inflates to a comfortable pillow for head or lumbar support. Deflates back down in seconds. This backpacking pillow can easily be carried in your backpack or pocket for easy access. Weighing a mere 2.75oz (78g), lighter than a can of soda! This is the only travel pillow you will ever need period!
- NEWLY DESIGNED with YOUR ULTIMATE COMFORT in MIND - Improved Ergonomic Design with enhanced neck support for a restful night’s sleep! This pillow is ideal for back, side and stomach sleepers alike. Inflates to a generous 16 x 12 x 4 inches, in 3-5 breaths (approx.). Ergonomically designed for superior neck and back support while you travel—sleep like at home. The only thing left to decide is where to go. You can Rest easy with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
- NOW MORE DURABLE THAN EVER! Enhanced design with added layers for head support that is constructed from highly durable elastic TPU fabric that boasts water resistance. So, whether sleeping under the stars in the mountains, in your boat on the open seas, camping at your favorite national park or staying at a hotel on holiday—your ALUFT comfort travel pillow is your perfect travel companion.
- EASE OF USE! With the simple click of a button, Inflate pillow by mouth with approximately 3-5 breaths. Once you are done you can conveniently deflate the pillow with the Quick Deflate feature which rapidly releases air after use in only seconds. With the unique technology in this compact and light pillow, you are able to adjust firmness to your personal sleep preference.
- SLEEP WITHOUT WORRY with OUR PROPITIATORY SLIP-RESISTANT DESIGN - No more slipping off your pillow in the middle of the night! The Dreamer Comfort pillow back is made up of a slip resistant material to prevent your head from moving around while you sleep. Always ensures you have a good night rest! Pairs well with air inflatable sleeping pads.
Overall a very nice product. Good quality, stays inflated. Would be nice if there was a rubberized grip printed on the bottom to keep it from sliding around under your head
Easy to inflate and easy to roll up for storage. Just the right size for use in my hammock.
Wanted to disclaim that I did receive this item at a discount, but it did not change my judgement on the item. At 15 dollars it is worth every pillow. Used this for my recent backpacking trip at Grand Canyon and the pillow was plush and I loved the soft texture it had on there. The adjustable blow valve is nice and doesn’t let you deflate while blowing air in. As far as durability I cannot speak on it yet, but the pillow is ultralight and I look forward to taking it on my next trip!
I asked some questions about the pillow, and except for a brief answer, which did not address all of my concerns, I got no acceptable response from Trekology. I am still waiting for the answer or at least a response following up on my original questions. At that point, at least I will be able to consider whether pillow rates a 5 or not.
I have recently returned from a 2200+ mile, 10 week bike packing/touring/camping trip from Lands End to the north of the Shetland Islands. I received the Trekology pillow as a Christmas gift (at my request). As a bike-packer I need low weight and good packability. The pillow was very comfortable to use. Unfortunately the pillow failed after about 1 week. It would slowly deflate during the nitght and I replaced it with a pillow from another manufacturer when it began to deflate at such a speed it was almost empty of air within an hour. I attempted a repair during the trip. I wet the pillow in soapy water and it revealed dozens of leaking points, all invisible-to-the-naked-eye. The leaks followed the line of the rear seam of the pillow (but not from the seam). I applied a few inches of gaffer tape but this did not resolve the problem. There were clearly too many leak points. Whether these leak points were punctures from insects bites or a defect in the material I do not know. However, the replacement pillow from another manufacturer did not fail. I emailed Trekology about this but have not received a reply.